- Master's Degree in clinical psychology from the University of Hartford.
Program approved by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- APA approved internship in clinical psychology at Capitol Region
Mental Health Clinic in Hartford
- Member, American Counseling Association, American Psychological
Association and New England Psychological Association
- Adult, adolescent, child, relationship and family therapy
- Psychological evaluations
- Consultations with schools, other clinicians and lawyers
- Visits -- home, hospital or jail
How To Benefit from Therapy
Therapy is hard work. To benefit from it, you must want to change and
improve your life. You can learn new coping skills and new ways of thinking
through therapy. You can get to know and understand yourself better. You
can become a happier, more fulfilled person. But it takes commitment,
time and effort.